If your event calls for an outdoor space that breathes magic, consider Hearst Plaza, Lincoln Center’s newest outdoor venue. Its unique features make for memorable events and iconic television, film, and photo shoots. In the center of the plaza, the tranquil waters of the Paul Milstein Pool and Terrace flow endlessly. The graceful trees of Barclays Capital Grove flank the square, shading guests as they stroll along the promontory. Overhead, the dramatic curves of the sown Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Lawn provide comfortable seating and aerial views of the Lincoln Center campus. All of Lincoln Center’s outdoor spaces are equipped with WiFi access.
- High traffic plaza located at the intersection of The Metropolitan Opera House, Lincoln Center Theater, and Lincoln Ristorante
- Home to Lincoln Center public programming including Out of Doors and Young Music Makers
- WiFi equipped
- Seasonal seating in Barclays Capital Grove can be repurposed for private events
- Henry Moore's Reclining Figure serves as the focal point of the Paul Milstein Pool & Terrace
- Barclays Capital Grove and the Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Lawn provide surrounding green space
- English Plane trees provide ample shade in Barclays Capital Grove